Mark Webb has kept his geometry the same but added the exclusive DBS brake routing system to the frame, he feels the geometry is right on point & making a change would simply be for the sake of it, rather than something that was needed. He has however added some really fresh new colors to brighten things up.
- Full Multi Butted Sanko 4130 Chromoly
- Head Tube Angle: 75.5º
- Seat Tube Angle: 71º
- StandOver Height: 8.75” (Center of BB to Center of TT)
- Rear End Length: 13.2” - 13.4”
- Top Tube: 32mmø Multi butted
- Down tube tapered 36mmø to 32mm, butted w/ offset thickness in key areas