Latest version of the popular Tech hubs w/ some cleaned up flange detailing & central hub ridge for individuality.
As used by Mark Webb, Alex Coleborn, Chance Brejnakowski & others the Tech V2 rear hub uses a fully CNC machined alloy hub shell w/ low profile, recessed spoke flanges for great strength & low weight. The female axle is heat treated chromoly & uses 2x 17mm hex nuts for a neat & safe look, these hex bolts also feature a 6mm allen broach for multiple tool fittings w/ the Male version using a heat treated 14mm axle w/ 17mm alloy nuts.
The Tech rear hubs use the reputable, tried & tested SDS switch driver system which allows the user the option to switch the hub to left hand or right hand drive in minutes w/ simple tools. This SDS system features 4 independently sprung pawls & runs on hard wearing, low maintenance polymer bushes, the hub shell uses 2 high quality Japanese sealed cartridge bearings w/ CNC machining alloy cones for smooth & long lasting performance.
- Female and Male axle versions available
- CNC 6061T Alloy shell
- RHD/ LHD switchable driver with 4 pawls, using shim system for longer life
- Precision sealed 6902 bearings
- Driver side flange PCD- 51.5MM
- on driver side Flange PCD- 45MM
- 36 holes
- Hub Guards and Titanium axles available (sold separately)
- Weight: Male 457grams / Female 467grams
- Colors: Black & Silver