The fresh Hangover H4 has a shorter rear end making it even more of a spinning & whippping machine! Other notable changes are that we have changed the seat clamp to a regular style clamp w/ an easily replaceable nut & bolt and of course we have added the exclusive DBS braking system.
Ovalized chain stays & new colors round off the key changes for the H4.
- Full Multi Butted Japanese Sanko 4130 Chromoly tubing
- Head Tube Angle: 75.25º
- StandOver Height: 7.25” (center of BB to center of T.T.)
- Rear End Length: 12.6” - 12.9”
- Top Tube: 32mm Multi butted internal gusseted
- Down tube 34.9mm taper to 32mm internally gusseted
- Tapered chain stays 21mm-17mm (Ovalized for dent resistance & extra tire clearance)
- Tapered seat stays 19mm-14mm, triple butted for lightness
- Tire clearance- 2.4”
- BB Height: 11.5” low and stable
- Headtube: Integrated & heat treated, drilled for gyro tabs. 117mm height
- Removable brake mounts plus DBS kit & tabs all included
- 4 lbs 8.6 oz