Winning UCI World Cup Championships & the USA BMX #1 Pro Title has given credibility to the Chase ACT line of Carbon racing frames. Over the past 2 years, the ACT frame has won more UCI & USA BMX Elite Mens Pro races than any other frame, but we don’t rest on past results. Over the past year, we have been hard at work trying to do the impossible, make the ACT 1.2 even better. After tweaking the design, building samples, testing, modifying, testing some more, we feel we have been able to do just that! Connor Fields and Joris Daudet had been riding the ACT 1.2 for over 10 months before we felt it was truly improved & ready for sale.
A few key improvements include: Adjusting the Chain Clearance for larger gear ratios, improving the clearance for more styles of disc brake calibers to be used w/ the optional Elevn Disc adapter, & designing a new look of the ACT 1.2 w/ a Matte Finish & Gloss Graphics.
The Chase ACT 1.2 (Advanced Carbon Technology) frame Black/Sand utilizes today's most advanced technology to manufacture a BMX racing frame that can not only take the power of the worlds top Pros, but deliver the perfect feel & that is not too stiff. We took the best of the best, the ACT 1.0 & made it even better w/ the ACT 1.2 w/ small, but significant improvements.
- Carbon Monocoque Frame featuring Uni-Directional carbon technology
- Integrated Tapered headset 1.5” OS bottom & 1-1/8” top w/ reinforced alloy cup
- Internal Brake Cable routing & recessed brake bosses
- Chase Aero seat post technologies w/ an Integrated Quick Release seat clamp
- Press Fit Integrated BB86 Bottom Bracket w/ reinforced alloy cup
- Extra length reinforced stainless steel 20mm drop out w/ built-in alloy tensioner, also includes a 10mm (3/8) axle adapter.
CHASE ACT 1.2 Carbon Frames are available in 6 Size Options:
Pro, Pro+, Pro XL, Pro XL+, Pro XXL, Pro XXL +